Family Choice Senior Care
A family-operated senior care community located in West Anaheim, California. When tragedy struck our family, we found it impossible to find quality care that we could trust. So we did what any loving family would do - we did it ourselves, and Family Choice Senior Care was born.
We're focused on serving our community with the love and dignity we would provide to a member of our own family. Our passionate team is committed to providing a positive, safe, and family-oriented environment for our beloved residents.
We've built our business and reputation promoting the health of the mind, body, and spirit of our elderly residents as well as their families they love so dearly. We are dedicated to providing exceptional care for and maintaining the independence of our residents, and bringing peace of mind to the people who love them.
Thank you for all of the love and care you gave to my mother, Dorothy, while she lived there with you. By the time she moved to Family Choice, I know how important certain aspects of the care you gave her were.
Both Gene and Agnes were absolutely wonderful and really went beyond the call of duty to make my Mom comfortable and provide quality care.
You chose difficult careers, but you do it so well. We are blessed to have you all. We so appreciate you and all you do.
Care Services and Amenities
- Private and Semi-Private Rooms Available
- Rooms Come Furnised or Unfurnished
- 2 Dining Areas
- Daily Housekeeping
- Daily Laundry Service
- Handicap Accessible
- Roll-In Showers with Grab Bars
- Emergency Call Buttons Available
- Exit Alarms
- Musical Entertainment
- 24-hour Supervision
- Video Monitoring
- Cable TV
- Direct Communication with Physicians
- Transportation Arrangements
Facility Services and Amenities
- Medication Management
- Incontinence Care
- Assistance with Grooming, Bathing and Dressing
- Assistance with Transferring
- Daily Fresh Home Cooked Meals and Snacks
- Assistance with Daily Exercises
- Beautician Services Available
- Memory Stimulation Activities
- Special Diets Provided
- Personalized Care Plans and Assessments
- Constant Communication with Family Members
- Hospice Waiver